Are you headed to Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa for a girls trip? Let us offer you some tips and recommendations that will surely make your stay at Westin Grand Cayman one that you will never forget! Whether you are a bit more adventurous or looking for a more relaxing vacation, let us help you make up your mind on how to create your ideal getaway:
- Make sure to find a room that is perfect for late night chats and catching up on beauty sleep. All of the rooms and suites at The Westin Grand Caymanoffer Heavenly beds that come in either a King or Double size. With the option to have an unobstructed ocean view with either a patio or a balcony, each night spent at The Westin Grand Cayman will be better than the last. Don’t hesitate to ask for connecting rooms if you want easy access to bounce and forth between rooms.
- The Seven Mile Beach has some of the best sea life right at the tips of your fingers. If exploring the water is something that you want to take advantage of while on vacation, then there are tons of different ways make the most of your time. For an unforgettable adventure, be sure to book a day full of activities through our partner Red Sail Sports here.
- What’s a girls trip without some time at the spa? The Hibiscus Spa at Westin Grand Cayman offers a variety of services including facials, pedicures, body wraps, scrubs, massages and more! To plan your ultimate afternoon of relaxation, take a look at their full list of treatments. Keep in mind, reservations are highly recommended, so plan in advance!
- Treat yourself at one of our many restaurants at the Westin Grand Cayman. Executive Chef Sandy Tuason at Beach House serves up a variety of dishes that are derived from Caribbean, Mediterranean, and Asian cuisine. Ferdinand’s spotlights local spices and flavors with a “comfort food” twist. Spend happy hour at Tortuga Beach Bar and Grill with live music. The casual atmosphere is a great way to sit back and unwind after a long day at the beach. To read more about our restaurants, read our previous blog post.
- Last but not least, a girls trip wouldn’t be complete with a little wine. Book a tasting with the West Indies Wine Company to taste some of their 80+ different wines. The tastings can be specified by region or taste. If you are looking for something a little stronger, then there is a small variety of vodka, gin, and whiskey.