This blog is for those of you who have never been to the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa (and maybe a few of you who have)! We’re going to give you the rundown on all of the basics so that you are prepared for your first trip to Grand Cayman!
- Brunch is a MUST! No trip to the Westin Grand Cayman is complete without Sunday Champagne Brunch at Ferdinands! Thought of as the “most lavish brunch on Grand Cayman” the brunch lasts from 11:30am – 2:30pm and features typical breakfast options as well as a Dim Sum station, a Pasta Bar and a Sushi Bar.
- Red Sail Sports is a name you want to know. If you’re interested in exploring the clear waters off of our beach, then it would be a good idea to take a look at all of the Red Sail Sports offerings in advance so that you can book your aquatic adventures early!
- Did someone say spa? Whether you’re interested in a facial or a deep tissue massage, Hibiscus Spa’s 7000 sq. ft. facility will have the perfect treatment for you. In addition to a large menu of treatment options the spa also boasts steam and sauna rooms and vichy showers.
- Become familiar with the Cayman Mudslide. What is that you may ask? Only one of the many delicious drink options that you can have in hand as you explore the pristine sand of Seven Mile Beach!
- Prepare your cameras for the sunset! If you’ve been keeping up with our Periscope channel then you already know about this one. Grand Cayman is home to some of the most stunning sunsets, so get your Instagram ready because you won’t need a filter for one of these.
- You’ll definitely want to head to Stingray City. Located only a short boat ride from the Westin Grand Cayman, Stingray City is home to a 15 foot area where you can hand feed stingrays and a sandbar where you can snorkel with the rays in a more shallow setting!
- You will definitely want to bring back some souvenirs! Our gift shop has many local crafts and items that will be perfect to bring back to friends and family. Also, Tortuga Rum Cake is always a crowd pleaser!
- You’ll never want to leave! You may not believe us now, but trust us. After visiting the Westin Grand Cayman once you’ll want to come back every year (and that’s fine by us)! You can stay connected by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope until your next visit!